1. If they develop a supersonic train, will they give it a whistle?
2. If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
3. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
4. If Wile Coyote had enough money for all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
5. If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
I think I'll stay home and watch a movie tonight.
Can someone please suggest a good one?
If you don't I'll have to see one of the ones I have, and I have seen them way too many times. So go ahead and help me out,ok?
1. Signs. They still don't show the movie here, and I have been waiting a long long time for it. Is it good?
2. Stars. The sky is so polluted that I haven't seen some nice stars in quite a while.
3. A Counting Crows concert. Her kindness falls like rain...
4. Anything that doesn't remind me of the book i have to read.
5. My aquarium full of fish again.
Saw the MTV awards 2 nights ago. Thought they were too long, as all award shows are. Jimmy Fallon was good. They started showing SNL every night a few years ago here, so I have seen like 25 years of television in 3 years or less. It has in some ways been like a history lesson. Well, back to MTV, I didn't like Eminem's show, laughed when he was booed and fell in love with Avril Lavigne. Don't care too much about her singing, although her songs get really stuck in my head.
Anyone on this lonely planet reading this? Drop a line...